Re: Frame Length Restrictions

I'm just going to chime in because I think Mark wants voices to assess
consensus at least.

Like back at the SF interim, I don't care too much about this. I think
re-framing is not a big deal. But if vendors want to avoid reframing, I
don't mind enabling them to do that. That said, I don't see that it's
necessary to move the application data/headers length check to the HTTP
layer, rather than the framing layer. The information is all there in the
framing layer. I think the main reason to move it to the HTTP layer is if
we want a HTTP/2 framing layer intermediary not to have to do this length
check. I understand that Roberto thinks this is desirable. It was not clear
to me if Jeff did too. I don't feel too strongly about this either, but
mostly just wanted to call it out.

Again, I basically don't really care :) As long as we still have the checks
somewhere and we still have that 14 bit data length check, then I'm fine
with this.

Cheers.