Re: Frame Length Restrictions

Also, to date HTTP/2 hasn't made it particularly easy for intermediaries to
'forward' frames without deeply understanding stream state. It does seem
odd to make moves in this direction now, and I'd appreciate an explanation
of what this is buying. Eg, unless you're running an intermediary tunneling
1:1 connections, including all settings affecting compression state, you'll
still have to decode & re-compress headers with an entirely different
compression context anyway. Compared to that, the complexity overhead of
re-framing DATA seems pretty small.