Re: END_SEGMENT and END_STREAM redundant

The implementation and API on top of that allows or disallows the
expression of such things to the application.
It is the duty of the protocol to make it possible to express these things,
not to mandate how it is used, unless it is necessary for interop.

The spec defines the minimum for interop: each bit has its own meaning.
Interpretation is up to the application.
-=R