Re: GOAWAY and proxies

I'll note that REFUSED_STREAM doesn't actually solve the problem entirely,
since it does require the user (not just the proxy) to retry.

It is hoped that alt-svc (potentially to the same name) will give us the
ability to have the client (proxy or not) reconnect to a new server (and
thus there should be no need for a LAME_DUCK given that mechanism).
-=R