Re: Trailer bug

From: Simon Yarde <simonyarde@me.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2013 13:09:20 +0000
To: ietf-http-wg@w3.org
On reflection I can see the current wording is logically correct but it does seem to break with the established style for usage of MUST and MUST NOT  it reads like "MUST not do something".

It might be possible to preserve the intention of the wording whilst putting the MUST NOT action up-front:

-- > A server MUST NOT generate any header-fields in the trailer-part
-- > unless at least one of the following is true:

Best Regards

Simon