Re: Default stream priority

From: 陈智昌 <willchan@chromium.org>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2013 23:41:35 -0800
To: Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com>
Cc: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
Seems reasonable to me on face value too. I haven't thought too much about
default values since Chromium always specifies a priority with our streams.
I'd be curious what non-browser (I assume all browsers do the same) clients
have to say here. Or servers who want a default in case the client doesn't
specify one.