Re: [perpass] Commnets on draft-farrell-perpass-attack-00 was RE: perens-perpass-appropriate-response-01

Hi,

Can folks please stop cross-posting this to the HTTPbis WG? I'm sure we'll become aware of any relevant outcome of the discussion, and interested folks can join over on perpass.

Thanks,

--
Mark Nottingham   http://www.mnot.net/