Re: I revised the pro/contra document

From: Tim Bray <tbray@textuality.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2013 21:33:42 -0800
To: Matthew Kerwin <matthew@kerwin.net.au>
Cc: Alexandre Anzala-Yamajako <anzalaya@gmail.com>, Michael Sweet <msweet@apple.com>, "ietf-http-wg@w3.org" <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>, Mike Belshe <mike@belshe.com>
Unconvinced. Life is full of trade-offs. Enhancing HTTP/2's privacy story
is not without costs. When balancing costs and benefits, it's reasonable to
consider that the costs may be mitigated by the continuing availability of
HTTP/1.1. It's not axiomatic that HTTP/2 has to be the single best choice
in all situations, in order to be a success.