RE: I revised the pro/contra document

From: Mike Bishop <Michael.Bishop@microsoft.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2013 21:42:44 +0000
To: Alexandre Anzala-Yamajako <anzalaya@gmail.com>, Tim Bray <tbray@textuality.com>
CC: "ietf-http-wg@w3.org" <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
Media files often have DRM, which provides encryption at the content layer; it's potentially a waste of resources to re-encrypt content that's already encrypted.  The printers being discussed are intra-home, and care more about ease of setup than providing confidentiality across a fully-controlled network.