I revised the pro/contra document

From: Tim Bray <tbray@textuality.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2013 13:15:20 -0800
To: "ietf-http-wg@w3.org" <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
http://goo.gl/3RtQHP

Thanks to all for the many comments.   I changed all instances of
“encryption” to “privacy or technology” because many pointed out that it’s
not just encryption, it’s encryption and authentication.  Almost all the
other comments were improvements.  I’ll probably publish it as an I-D
unless some more hot comments requiring changes come in. But I think it
documents the controversy in a fairly uncontroversial way.