Re: #305 Header ordering

#1 works today (and is my preference).
If we simply specify that  a null in a value is to be interpreted as
multiple key-values (with the same key), then we allow everything #3 does.

#2 makes it very difficult to use HTTP2's framing layer for non-HTTP
transport. That sucks. It also still requires either #1, #3, or machinery
in the HTTP<->Encoder interface to force things to be emitted in the order
desired by referencing items multiple times.

#3 seems more finicky than #1, with no real advantages.

#1 is my strong preference.
-=R