Re: Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-snell-httpbis-keynego-01.txt

On Nov 19, 2013 2:41 PM, "Ilari Liusvaara" <ilari.liusvaara@elisanet.fi>
wrote:

> On Tue, Nov 19, 2013 at 01:13:45PM -0800, James M Snell wrote:
> > At Mark's urging, I've posted a significantly updated draft of the
> > "in-session key negotiation" draft that I had published last year.
> > Please treat this as purely experimental at this point. I am not
> > pushing this as a proposal just yet, just offering it up as one
> > possible approach to providing message-level security as opposed to
> > transport-level security.
> >
> > As always, feedback is welcomed and requested.
>
> First the trivial:
>
> Considering the importance of id header, should it be marked as
> HTTP/2 internal header (:id)?

Possibly yes.

> And then what makes me bit nervous:
>
> What about proxy doing things like:
> - Changing the protected payload. Including a MAC will prevent this.

Yep.  I intentionally left this out and define it as a property of the
negotiated agreement. In other words,  I decided to punt on it for now :)