Re: Things we know and can hopefully agree upon w.r.t. the state of the web today.

Roberto,

On 11/18/13 6:09 PM, Roberto Peon wrote:

> So... I'm hoping for this thread to affirm or debate the following things:
>
> a)  we cannot effectively impose changes on already deployed
> infrastructure or content

I think the word "impose" is a bit imposing.  We cannot assume today
that deployed infrastructure will magically upgrade to new features
overnight.  That's different from saying we can never assume that
upgrades will occur.

Eliot