Re: something I don't get about the current plan...

Le Lun 18 novembre 2013 00:18, Bjoern Hoehrmann a écrit :

> Not being able to make apps for computer systems with below 10% market
> share is not a great loss, but once web browsers no longer connect to
> insecure sites for security reasons, where would dissident groups get
> their certificates from? Where would I get one from if I want to inter-
> cept what Example Browser is sending to example.com?

Moreover it would take about a year before governments stated requiring
CAs to ID their customers just like they did in cybercaffés after the last
run of terrorist attacks. Making the web a registered-only walled garden
is insane.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Mailhot