Re: TLS at transport level vs stream multiplexing and aggregation (http "routers")

As a reminder of some of the difficulties, without an integrity MAC or
equivalent, you can ensure nothing :)
Though James' draft includes an integrity frame, it doesn't require its
usage, and thus suffers from downgrade attacks.
Requiring its usage would be helpful... :)
-=R