Re: Reasonable proposal for migrating to 2.0

It would only be a "huge problem" if the new scheme was required to
implement for the common case...  Which,  in my proposal at least,  it
wouldn't be.  The idea is to specifically make it the less common case,  on
purpose.  The very reasons you suggest that the new scheme would be bad are
precisely why I feel it would be good...  It makes plaintext http2 possible
but at a cost.