Re: Moving forward on improving HTTP's security

Seems like this decision (requiring TLS for HTTP2) is dependent on the
details of the proxy inter-operability issue. And so it should wait until
that gets ironed out.

Also I want to go on record agreeing with Julian that the hums were
inconclusive. And this was partially b/c the options were not well defined
and the "I can't live with" approach was confusing and also I think b/c
there was no "rough consensus".

Thanks,

Peter