Re: connection limits, was: [apps-discuss] APPSDIR review of draft-ietf-httpbis-p1-messaging-24

From: S Moonesamy <sm+ietf@elandsys.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 01:31:27 -0700
To: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>, draft-ietf-httpbis-p1-messaging.all@tools.ietf.org
Cc: ietf-http-wg@w3.org, ietf@ietf.org
Hi Julian,
At 09:03 29-10-2013, Julian Reschke wrote:
>I have trouble parsing this comment. Do you see an issue here?

I read the text again (Section 6.4).  It is difficult to say what is
deemed abusive.  You could get around that with, for example:

   A client SHOULD limit the number of simultaneous open connections
   that it maintains to a given server as each connection consumes
   server resources.

Please note that I used some text from the third paragraph of that section.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy