Cacheable response codes

From: cowwoc <cowwoc@bbs.darktech.org>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 18:30:48 -0400
To: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
Hi,

     I already reported a bug in the "cache" document:
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/httpbis/trac/ticket/500 but now I see a
similar problem in the "semantics" document.

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-p2-semantics-24#page-48 reads:

(e.g., 200, 203, 206, 300, 301, and 410 in this specification)

     But if you go through the actual response codes, one by one, you
will find the following are explicitly listed as cacheable: 200, 203,
204, 300, 301, 404, 405, 410, 414, 501.

 1. Are you sure no other response codes are cacheable?
 2. Are you sure that all these response codes are cacheable?
 3. Once we agree on a final list,
    http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-p2-semantics-24#page-48 and
    http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/httpbis/trac/ticket/500 need to be
    updated with this information.

     Can someone please open a bug report to track this work (I don't
have permissions to do so)?

Thank you,
Gili