Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-nottingham-httpbis-alt-svc-00.txt

We talked about using a response header for negotiation last week, a la Alternate-Protocol, and one of my action items was to isolate the Alt-Svc proposal.

This draft is a first cut at proposal. I'm particularly interested on feedback from client implementers on the straw-man interop testing proposal at the bottom.

Cheers,

P.S. Friendlier HTML attached.
Begin forwarded message:

--