Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-nottingham-httpbis-alt-svc-00.txt

From: Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 00:57:56 -0700
To: "ietf-http-wg@w3.org Group" <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
We talked about using a response header for negotiation last week, a la Alternate-Protocol, and one of my action items was to isolate the Alt-Svc proposal.

This draft is a first cut at proposal. I'm particularly interested on feedback from client implementers on the straw-man interop testing proposal at the bottom.

Cheers,

P.S. Friendlier HTML attached.

Begin forwarded message:

--