RE: Agenda for Seattle Interim

<snip>

> > While a good part of the interop / testing day is likely to be unstructured, it
> would be helpful if we have a discussion about what we'd like to test, who
> will be participating, etc., and -- ideally -- if someone is willing to do work on
> test frameworks, etc. Feel free to start that here, or on the devops list.
> >
> > Also, if you have a particular issue you'd like to make a brief presentation
> about, please give me a heads-up.

Michelle Lai shared a protocol test draft on http-devops - http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/http-devops/current/msg00004.html:

   This document suggests guidance and principles for testing
   HTTP/2.0 implementations. Goals are to improve the HTTP/2.0
   specification by mitigating the potential ambiguity of the
   protocol specification and improving interoperability of its
   implementations.

I propose an agenda item for the someone(s) "willing to do work on test frameworks" and principles. (Perhaps this could be done "task force style" similar to the SF interim) If a brief presentation would be helpful, please let us know.

Thanks,
...Brian

Brian Raymor
Senior Program Manager