Re: HPACK benchmark test for substitution indexing vs incremental indexing only

The other part to the argument for using only appends is that it allows for
some out-of-order processing for transports like TCP-Minion, where you can
receive segments out of order (e.g. when packet loss occurs for one
request, but the following one is unaffected).

I'm sure that none of us want to swallow that complexity today, mind you,
but it could be important in the nearish future.

-=R