Re: chunk-extensions

I've considered using them for a few things over the years. However, two things always stopped me; they aren't accommodated by Apis, and they aren't guaranteed to transit a hop.

For the breach attacks, I don't think deprecating them harms things, since you can still sen them; in these mitigations, the payload / semantics don't matter, as long as something is there.

Personally, I'm ok either way; the important thing is to document their behavior / limitations. Deprecation I one way to do that, but we could do it in prose too.

From a chair perspective - we need to wrap this up. If we can get clean consensus to change quickly, great. Otherwise, lets leave it be.

Sent from my iPhone