Re: [perpass] HTTP user-agent fingerprinting

An alternative possible approach could build on the typed codec work..
that is, use compact opaque binary values for user agent as an
alternative to the current string-based value. For those who need the
backwards compatibility, the legacy string values would still be
available and usable.. but we'd have a simple transition path for
something better.