From: internet-drafts@ietf.org [mailto:internet-drafts@ietf.org]
Sent: Friday, 6 September, 2013 12:57
To: Roberto Peon; Gabriel Montenegro; Gabriel Montenegro
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-montenegro-httpbis-http2-server-profiles-00.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-montenegro-httpbis-http2-server-profiles-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Roberto Peon and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:  draft-montenegro-httpbis-http2-server-profiles
Revision:  00
Title:   Profiles for Initial Server Settings
Creation date:  2013-09-04
Group:   Individual Submission
Number of pages: 7

Htmlized:        http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-montenegro-httpbis-http2-server-profiles-00

Abstract:
   In HTTP/2.0, if running over TLS, the client is the first to
   transmit HTTP/2.0 frames on the new session. With its first
   transmission to the server, the client can already overrun some
   of the server settings and preferences, leading to failure
   conditions and unnecessary complexity. This document proposes a
   solution to this problem based on a very small set of server
   profiles for initial settings sent within the TLS handshake.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat