Re: Proposal to measure end-user latency

I love the idea of metrics.  I think the only thing I love more is
simplicity.

I think the choices for measuring latency out-of-band from the protocol
itself are numerous - so this ends up just being more stuff.

The debate about what-to-measure, how-to-measure, etc would be very
lengthy.

Mike