Re: [tsvwg] The List (of application-layer desired features)

To me, it seems like "violent agreement" :)

In your example case, the deployment of more passwords == more crap.
That would imply that it is of immense importance to have a replacement
deployed yesterday, else the current practice becomes increasingly wide
spread...

-=R