Re: Proposal to measure end-user latency

I'd imagine that you'd want to re-use the same timing information that is
collectable within the javascript, and likely in the same format (that just
makes sense from an engineering perspective).
That format and when each of the timestamps is collected is currently
defined in the W3C.

I'd just ask them to trigger the collection of that data collection upon
the condition stated in the header.
The interaction with HTTP would just be to add that header to the IANA
registry, if so... doesn't seem very likely to require this WG.

-=R