Re: Indexing new entry with a size greater than SETTINGS_HEADER_TABLE_SIZE

That isn't what Tatsuhiro was proposing-- he was proposing that such an
object would cause an error to be emitted (and the only way to deal with
that would be to close the connection).
Even if that was what he was proposing, it is still additional complexity
(a special case) which doesn't actually solve the complete problem of
stupid encoders.
-=R