Re: New HPACK draft out (-03)

This version is not incompatible with version 02 in any way, except for the
bug where the integer encoding was expressed incorrectly.
The encoding example was correct, and the end-result for integer encoding
is the same as -01, so integer encoding hasn't changed (or wasn't intended
to) in any of the drafts.

ALL of the changes here, with the exception of the bug fix (a previous
editorial change gone wrong, and now fixed) are editorial.