Re: Implicit close of idle streams

Sorry Martin, I think I'm with everyone else in thinking this is confusing.
You're being very precise with your language, and it's technically correct,
but I believe that's because you've internalized the state diagram. The
simplest, yet perhaps imprecise, way of describing this is to say that
stream ids are monotonically increasing, so you once you use a new stream
identifier X, you cannot newly use a stream identifier < X. I'm terrible at
this editorial stuff and don't know if my new proposed wording is any
better. I suspect it's very possibly worse :P