Re: :scheme and CONNECT method

http://www.chromium.org/spdy/spdy-proxy

The CONNECT tunnel is implemented as Tatsuhiro-san described (the mapping
is admittedly unclean). There are some complexities when you tunnel SPDY
over SPDY due to multiplexing and flow control, but otherwise I think the
rest is relatively straightforward, and indeed there are open source SPDY
proxy implementations that support this like Tatsuhiro-san's.