Re: :scheme and CONNECT method

I read this email and was like...yes...those are factual statements...why
are you saying them...

Then I re-read the earlier emails and realized you haven't been talking
about CONNECT at all, you want to do HTTP Upgrade within a stream. My bad
for misunderstanding you earlier.

I do believe it's doable...although I'm not sure it's desirable :)