Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-http2-05.txt

Oh look, -05!

Changes are in the change log, as usual.

-06 awaits the final issues:
1. An update to header-compression, for which Roberto has the pen.
2. Mark has the ball on a couple of issues.

It's a short list.
https://github.com/http2/http2-spec/issues?milestone=2&state=open

-06 might include the resolution to other issues if the probability
envelope collapses in the meantime (c.f., the END_STREAM discussion),
but nothing major.  If you were waiting on a draft that you could
implement for the next interim, this is probably a good time to get
cracking.