De : Michael Sweet [mailto:msweet@apple.com]
Envoyé : dimanche 28 juillet 2013 14:12
À : Eliot Lear
Cc : William Chan (陈智昌) ; Zhong Yu; HTTP Working Group
Objet : Re: HTTPS 2.0 without TLS extension?

... and don't forgot some of the more obscure usage of HTTP, such as HTTP over USB in the USB-IF's IPP USB Specification:

    http://www.usb.org/developers/devclass_docs

There isn't much point in using TLS over USB (and a lot of cost issues for that class of printer against it), and we need to continue to use the same USB end points/interfaces, so upgrade remains an important feature of HTTP/2.0 for me/Apple...

Sent from my iPad