Re: HTTPS 2.0 without TLS extension?

From: Michael Sweet <msweet@apple.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2013 08:12:24 -0400
Cc: =?utf-8?Q? William_Chan_=28=E9=99=88=E6=99=BA=E6=98=8C=29 ?= <willchan@chromium.org>, Zhong Yu <zhong.j.yu@gmail.com>, HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
To: Eliot Lear <lear@cisco.com>
... and don't forgot some of the more obscure usage of HTTP, such as HTTP over USB in the USB-IF's IPP USB Specification:

    http://www.usb.org/developers/devclass_docs

There isn't much point in using TLS over USB (and a lot of cost issues for that class of printer against it), and we need to continue to use the same USB end points/interfaces, so upgrade remains an important feature of HTTP/2.0 for me/Apple...

Sent from my iPad