Re: draft-fielding-http-key-02 obvious shortcoming & failure

Hi Henrik,

Yes, we're aware of that.

We're trying to find the right level of complexity and capability for the draft, and biased towards "simple" very early. As we get some implementation experience and evolve the draft, we'll address this.

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham   http://www.mnot.net/