Re: Questions about stream state transitions

On Thu, Jul 18, 2013 at 03:38:47PM +0900, Shigeki Ohtsu wrote:
> Thanks for answers, they are very helpful for me.
>
> Following comments, I've update the table in
>
> http://html5.ohtsu.org/HTTP2_Stream_State.pdf
>
> Please review this if it is correct and I've also submitted a new PR of

Eh, HEADERS in Reserved (remote) transitions to half closed (local)
regardless of END_STREAM? That looks bit suspicious.

Also, I think that anytime DATA can be successfully received,
WINDOW_UPDATE can be sent (half closed (local) seems to violate
that).

-Ilari