Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-tbray-http-legally-restricted-status-03.txt

I get a slow but very steady flow of people asking “Is this live and can I
use it? So I think I owe it to them to keep updating this doc.  -T

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <internet-drafts@ietf.org>
Date: Wed, Jul 10, 2013 at 7:07 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-tbray-http-legally-restricted-status-03.txt
To: Tim Bray <tbray@textuality.com>

A new version of I-D, draft-tbray-http-legally-restricted-status-03.txt
has been successfully submitted by Tim Bray and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:        draft-tbray-http-legally-restricted-status
Revision:        03
Title:           An HTTP Status Code to Report Legal Obstacles
Creation date:   2013-07-10
Group:           Individual Submission
Number of pages: 4
Htmlized:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tbray-http-legally-restricted-status-03
Diff:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-tbray-http-legally-restricted-status-03

Abstract:
   This document specifies an additional Hypertext Transfer Protocol
   (HTTP) status code for use when resource access is denied due to
   legal demands.

The IETF Secretariat