Re: Using PUSH to refresh a previously requested resource?

I certainly do like the use case and would love to have that capability,
however I think it falls more into the domain of websockets or some other
subprotocol layered on top of the framing layer alongside the http
semantics. Keeping a narrower focus for push resources is best.