Re: HTTP/2.0 -04 candidate

Yes, any client that cares about security will do the enforcement
regardless. The thing is there are two new proposals on the table here.
Sam's proposal is to simply drop :scheme and :host and always assume same
origin. James' modification is to assume same origin unless otherwise
specified. I prefer the status quo of explicitly specifying the headers.
And I think that unless there are compelling reasons to *change* the spec,
we should opt to keep it as is. Do people feel strongly that we should
adopt either Sam or James' proposals for the implementation draft?