Re: HTTP/2.0 -04 candidate

Assuming that the IPs are mostly in the RRSET, so long as any IP from the
resolution (which is actually hostname -> RRSET, as opposed to hostname ->
IP as many (including me normally) forget), this may be a smaller problem
than you think.

Of course, that all depends on how stable the RRSETs are, and I don't know
about Akamai's RRSET stability!
-=R