Re: HTTP/2.0 -04 candidate

As is done with SPDY today:
If the cert matches, and the DNS resolution for the hostname includes the
IP to which a preexisting connection is connected, then that connection can
be shared.

In many cases, different hosts are used as a workaround for the max
concurrency limit in http/1.x. Right now this is suboptimal for http/2, as
it must do a DNS lookup to determine if it can share the connection. Things
begin to change from suboptimal to bad when you force http/2 to make as
many connections as http/1 (all because the site was smart and did domain
sharding to optimize http/1.x traffic).

Right now there is no way for the client to share a connection between
hosts where the DNS resolutions don't overlap.

None of this changes the same origin policies at the HTTP semantic layers--
this is purely a session layer thing.

-=R