Re: Issue #155: Capping header compression index values

On 1 July 2013 13:58, James M Snell <jasnell@gmail.com> wrote:
> When using Literal Representations with Incremental Indexing as
> defined by the current Header Compression draft, a long lived
> connection could potentially end up with rather large table index
> values...

I don't understand what you are trying to get out of raising this issue.

The table and related mechanisms just exist.  We aren't specifying
algorithms for using these mechanisms, any more than we say what
content you put on your blog.  Some techniques will get better results
than others.

I hope that your request here doesn't imply that you are advocating a
particular compression algorithm.