WGLC: p6 editorial nits

From: Ken Murchison <murch@andrew.cmu.edu>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 16:17:54 -0400
To: ietf-http-wg@w3.org
Hi All,

Sec 7.2, last sentence: "... otherwise stated otherwise." -> "... unless
stated otherwise."

I'm also wondering if draft-snell-http-prefer
<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-snell-http-prefer> can have any effect
on the cacheability of responses to PUT/POST, namely a response that
includes Preference-Applied:return=representation.  Since the purpose of
return=representation is to eliminate the need for a subsequent GET, it
would seem to me that the response could be used to update a cache.  The
current language in p2 and p6 doesn't appear to leave any wiggle room
for an "extension" such as Prefer.  Of course, I'm the farthest thing
from a HTTP cache expert and might have missed such text and/or don't
understand the implications of allowing such a thing.

--
Kenneth Murchison
Principal Systems Software Engineer