WGLC: p1 editorial nits

From: Ken Murchison <murch@andrew.cmu.edu>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 15:56:15 -0400
To: ietf-http-wg@w3.org
Hi All,

Sec 2.6, last para, last sentence:  "avoiding" -> "avoided"

Sec 3.1.1, para 5: "No whitespace is allowed inside the method,
request-target, and protocol version."  I think "or" would read better
than "and".

Sec 4.1.2: The ABNF states that all chunks (including last-chunk) may
include chunk-ext, so the last line of the first while() loop should be:

   read chunk-size, chunk-ext (if any) and CRLF

Sec 6.6, second last para:  The first sentence is quite long and it took
me several reads to parse it correctly.  I'd suggest adding a comma to
separate the two ways that the server can receive an ack of the close
from the client, e.g.:  "... until the connection is closed by the
client, or the server is reasonably certain ..."

Sec A.1.2, last para:  "need will need" -> "need" or "will need"

Regards,
Ken

--
Kenneth Murchison