From: tls-bounces@ietf.org [mailto:tls-bounces@ietf.org] On Behalf Of Brian Raymor (MS OPEN TECH)
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2013 12:30 AM
To: Stephan Friedl (sfriedl; tls@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [TLS] Revision draft-friedl-tls-applayerprotoneg-02 Posted

Our HTML5 Labs HTTP/2.0 prototype has been updated to reflect the changes in the applayerprotoneg-02 internet draft. This prototype now leverages OpenSSL and Apache on the backend.

http://html5labs.interopbridges.com/prototypes/alpn/alpn/info

The associated server patch is available as open source - http://html5labs.interopbridges.com/media/167447/alpn_patches.zip

Feedback on the code and the internet draft would be appreciated.

Brian Raymor
Microsoft Open Technologies, Inc.
A subsidiary of Microsoft Corporation