Re: Maximum Frame Size

If by "probably not a good idea" you mean "not a good idea at all"  then
def +1. For the most part I think we need to at least be prepared for
headers to span multiple frames but I don't see that being anywhere close
to "best practice behavior" unless the headers in subsequent frames serve a
distinct application purpose (e.g. Separating content headers from control
headers etc)