Re: The document's address

On 8 March 2013 15:42, Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de> wrote:

> That implies a concept of hierarchical ownership that simply does not exist
> in HTTP. It might for some servers, but there's no guarantee.

Can you provide an example (make one up) where ownership cannot be
defined as hierarchical and accumulative?

I am suggesting that HTTP's concept of "ownership" (for purposes of
replacing cache entries) be defined by the specs to be hierarchical,
since if I own / and I want to sabotage /subdir/ all I have to do is
log in to the server and replace/delete it.

--
Nicholas.