Re: draft-ietf-httpbis-http2-01, "4.2.3 Authentication"

On 2013-03-06 14:52, Nicolas Mailhot wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Unless I've missed something, the draft as it stands does not answer the
> following questions:
> Surely, HTTP2-FL can do better than this

It seems to me that all you said applies to HTTP/1.1 as well. My
understanding was that how authentication works should be orthogonal to
the HTTP message format, and thus whatever needs to be fixed should be
fixed for both message formats. As such, I would expect this to be
material for the new http-auth WG.

Best regards, Julian